For men and women who are continuing their regular employment we offer 90-day residential recovery programs.
These programs are designed to work with:
- Private companies (EAP/Human Resource Departments)
- Managed Health Organizations
- Referrals from the judicial system and concerned family members
The evening program includes counseling and educational sessions in a structured and supportive residential environment.
Understanding and acceptance of the recovery process and real progress can lead to non-residential participation.
- Provides treatment and support for people who desire assistance
with substance abuse problems while continuing their regular
- One-on-one counseling sessions.
A clean, sober and supportive residential facility.
Send e-mails to
with questions about RMSI or the Crossroads Programs.
Copyright © 2005 RMSI.